IMMERSION (BEGINNING LEVEL)
Participants initially process through the "Immersion" level of the program. This includes experiencing the exercises within the Water Calming® modality as well as learning its stages and ten consistent themes found through the research over the course of ten sessions. This comes with the guidance of a Master Practitioner. Once these sessions are completed, the participant will be distinguished as a Water Calming® Certified Ambassador.
Here is the "Immersion" itinerary:
- Theory: Introduction
- Theory: Water Calming® Stages
- Theory: Place Attachment
- Practice: Sensory Immersion
- Theory: Fractal Dimension
- Practice: Clouds/Fog of Awareness #1
- Theory: Introspection
- Practice: Clouds/Fog of Awareness #2
- Theory: Attention Restoration
- Practice: Rain/Snow of Balance #1
- Theory: Impermanence
- Practice: Rain/Snow of Balance #2
- Theory: Ecocentrism
- Practice: River/Stream of Meaning #1
- Theory: Motivation
- Practice: River/Stream of Meaning #2
- Theory: Pleasure
- Practice: Ocean/Lake of Resilience #1
- Theory: Nature Connectedness
- Practice: Ocean/Lake of Resilience #2
- Theory: Stress Recovery
- Review of Immersion
- Preview of Practicum
Ambassadors earn 10% of "Immersion" registration fees ($80) from a new participant payment that stems from their referral.
Payment is made in increments of $80 per session. There is no timeline for when the "Immersion" needs to be completed. It can be completed within one day or across the span of a year or more. There is no refund for a single session once it is completed.
For interest in participating in the "Immersion," contact 833-54-WATER or prior to making any payments.
Payment is made via Venmo (@stillwaterglobal). Stillwater Global is the parent company of the Water Calming® Institute. Payment must be made prior to each Immersion session.
Immersion Total: $800